This charter boat has traded in the waters of Sumatera, Malaysia, Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) since 2000.
On Board Supplies
Itinerary for 12/13 nights
- Arrival in Padang
- Transfer from the airport to the accommodation in Padang
- Meeting with our representative which will give you all relevant information for the trip
- Transfer from the accommodation to the harbour
- Start of your surf trip with KM Givary to the first surf spot
- Enjoy your trip with the KM Givary, visit many different surf spots (also sime hidden spots)
- Chill, go fishing, swimming or whatever you desire
- Arrive early morning (between 2 and 4am) in Padang
- Transfer from Padang harbour to your accommodation, or straight to the airport
To book this Charter Boat with this itinerary or another, please use this booking form.
12/13 Nights Package (11 Nights on the Charter Boat)
Not included: 1/2 nights accomodation in Padang, see details below
|Group Size||Price per person (USD)||Total amount to be paid in USD|
|Regular Price||-5% Discount|
|Group of 8||$2.000||$15.200|
Payments (deposit & remaining fee on arrival)
|Group Sizes||25 % Non-Refundable Deposit*||Remaining amount to be paid on arrival|
|Group of 8||$3.800||$11.400|
* Pay by Paypal or Creditcard (+5% extra fee)
|What is Included|
|What is Not Included|
Accommodation in Padang
Please let us know your budget for the accommodation in Padang and we let you know which accommodation suits your requirements.
- Dorms, from 100.000 IDR to 125.000 IDR (Price per person per night)
- Twin rooms, from 200.000 IDR to 250.000 IDR (Price per room per night)
- Double rooms, from 250.000 IDR to 350.000 IDR (Price per room per night)
- free Wi-Fi
Payment on arrival accepted by credit card or by cash IDR/USD/EUR/AUD
- It Is mandatory for all guests to be covered fully by travel insurance, that cover accidents also medivac, in case of emergency evacuation is needed, this can be provided by your travel agent or flight ticketing agent.
- Whilst all safety measures are handled by our staff that already trained to follow the international safety standard, whilst onboard on KM Givary, the owner’s and/or it’s agents, employees, assume no responsibility that caused consequential damages howsoever, all passengers must act & behave with due care & attention, whilst sailing on the sea.
- The Vessel (KM Givary) owners do not responsible for:
- Any kind of personal injury that happen while traveling to or from the vessel.
- Any kind loss and/or damage to guests belonging while traveling to or from the vessel.
- On board delays due to inclement weather, mechanical trouble, strikes, airline arrival departure times, civil disturbance and any other event due to force majeure.
However our ground handling agent will do whatever can be done to find any misplaced belonging until delivered to KM Givary.
- The Captain of the vessel has the right to drop any passenger from the Vessel that endangers, the safety of others passengers and/or crew at any given time, under the Indonesian Law.
- Drugs usage and processing prohibited substances according, the indonesian law are strictly prohibited when boarding or sailing with KM Givary, and the captain have the right to refuse or remove any passenger that caught with the prohibited items.
- If there is any information problem regarding surf break, please report it to the captain, crew or western surf guide, that will help to investigate the problem.
- Due to force majuere happen, “Magic Mentawais” may suggest substitution for Vessel, hotel and schedule change, at no extra cost, as a part of services.